Apologies and Updates on Life

Hello Followers:

Today I want to take a moment to apologize for my absence over the last month. As the year comes to a close and Christmas seasons rears its glittery head, I once again realize that I may possibly have ended up saying "yes" to a few too many things this year. Once I finish grading papers mid-month, and have recovered from dental surgery, I will do my best to get back on track!

Part of the problem this year has been that I am unable to review any Printz-eligible titles, which sort of takes away a HUGE portion of what I have been reading. Once I am finished with my Printzly duties (Get it? I made a pun!) I will try to get back to my weekly or twice-weekly reviews. In the meantime, I leave with a few fun photos from my latest trip to NCTE/ALAN. It was a really fun trip, and reminded me of how amazing the YA/Children's literature community can be!

The beautiful and talented Jenni Holm

Eliot Schrefer!

Jennifer Niven, Adam Silvera, and Printz Winner Jandy Nelson

Rockstar A.S. King

TD Award Winner Jonathan Auxier!!

Jason Reynolds! This man is incredible!

That's it for now! Thanks to everyone who keeps following amidst the absences! You are all wonderful and I can't thank you enough. Happy Christmas season,

Rob

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Crossover - Kwame Alexander

A Year in the Life of a Total and Complete Genius - Stacey Matson

The Living - Matt De La Peña